View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 10:35 AM   #61
spicyricecake

Drives: 2017 CWP BRZ Performance Package
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Is there any way to delete this thread? so many people took my message the wrong way and just assumed my gf is a bitch, and I'm not sure if I quite appreciate that...

She's expressing she doesn't like the car for practical reasons, and also said in the end it was my decision.

Trying to take her opinions about a car into consideration is not something that should be frowned upon, even if it is my own money spent.

Think about how she will be involved in it:

she may have to drive it if I can't drive it for some reason (alcohol, etc).
she has to ride in it every time we go anywhere, which we will start taking mine more often since we used hers quite a bit due to my 98 buick being a crappy ride.
she's a woman. Women tend to be ready for family and all that other stuff quicker than men, so she thinks ahead and asks important questions about such a big purchase decision.

Honestly, I get that you guys love your cars, and trust me, I'm gonna get one of these two cars. But the way you demean my girlfriend from a story that involves her pointing out the impracticality of these cars and expressing her opinion does not give you the right to call her a bitch.

Where the hell do you guys get that she doesn't respect me from a small amount of information posted on this thread? come on.

I really appreciate the genuine feedback on the pros and cons of each cars, but those who chose to demean someone important to me while lacking any kind of information to make such judgments really need to reconsider about the way you see things in life, and whether or not you're proud to have such a blurred and biased vision of it.
spicyricecake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spicyricecake For This Useful Post:
Annahra (10-24-2014), AznBRZer (10-24-2014), Reign (10-24-2014)