Special_K
Bannéd

Drives: 2013 DGM BRZ
Thanked 2,077 Times in 911 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelhaus View Post
I got the Invective but it feels like you need to be within melee range. I was doing single digit damage apparently at medium range, I felt close but apparently was still beyond the falloff. Stopped using it temporarily, but I'd like to adapt to it. TDYK hand cannon is still my most effective primary, even in PvP. It's like a pocket sniper and sledgehammer all in one. Guess it suits my style.
I'm using a hand cannon for my primary too, and you can't go wrong popping head shots. But I switch over to the Invective whenever I need to clear a room/hallway of multiple enemies. Sprint/Slide/Shoot/Melee and you'll never go wrong. At first I thought the range perk would be the best addition but it's definitely about the stability perk seeing as how range doesn't matter when your aiming at the clouds after one shot.
The fascinating thing about my signature is that by the time you realize that it is of no importance, it will also be too late to stop reading it. Good luck getting those five seconds of your life back.
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote