Old 08-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #21
GregV

Drives: Kia Stinger GT2
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bneale View Post
Without trying to seem like I'm one of these people, this version of CS is utter garbage.

I played this yesterday and found a few different bugs to be present in the game. The most annoying is simply the fact that NONE of the controls are setup for you when you first start an online match!!

If you can believe this, you actually have to go and set the controls to default in the settings.... JUST TO GET THE DAMN DEFAULT CONTROLS TO WORK!!! Oh and if you have to restart CS for any reason, the controls go right back to the stupid way they were and must be reset again to defaults. Happened 3 times to me during the Trial.

Same thing goes for the game settings. I first looked at my game settings and the defaults were all screwed up. Instead of my default screen being set to "Television", it was set to "Computer Monitor" or monitor. Then they have another option which is something like "play setting". It has 2 choices which are either "Couch" or "Desktop / Computer Desk". My default options came set to "Monitor" and "Couch". WHO THE FUCK USES A COMPUTER MONITOR FROM THEIR COUCH??

Then I noticed that the brightness is also jacked until you set the defaults again. For all of these reasons, this game completely smacks of utter failure from the bug testing point of view. Anyone who spent longer then 5 minutes playing this game would have found these. I also thought I was the only person this happened to until I joined my first game. Then 2 different people joined the room and started complaining they "couldn't shoot their gun or couldn't open the buy menu. Again, this is because none of their buttons were assigned by default.
I've played the beta a dozen times and have literally never encountered any of this.
GregV is offline   Reply With Quote