Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
Nah~~

The Juniors during my Senior year picked where the seniors went. Which in turn sucked. Because both of our classes at the time were extremely competitive. Especially since they lost the lipsync competition.

It's also super strange when you go with your group of friends and you're the only single one.

Nothx. Lol I was ecstatic to go at one point. Until I found out it was because I wasn't attractive as the other girls. I liked games. They thought I was weird. I love sports. They thought I was a super tomboy and at that time my entire basketball team was either lesbian or bisexual with the exclusion of myself and two others.

Pft. I still hold my stand on having no regrets. Lol Girl's would be super jelly if you danced with their dates anyway. Pf.. Fking lame. Lol
Lol, damn that's a lot of lesbo's.
What position did you play in junior or varsity?

Back on topic:

Well I know a few people that just went alone to the prom. They didn't care and neither did I, I even let some of my friends or my date's friends sit with us at our table. I would say our class didn't care that much because I guess we weren't probably as mean as other high school's. The point is its a milestone everyone should at least experience and not discourage others to not be a part of it.

As for others who didn't go, that I happen to be good friends with, had ended up going to the strip club so at least they had a good time I guess.

And yeah I'd agree that some girls would get jealous but I don't know if anything would come about it because of that. I mean you're there with your date, why switch unless you good friends with them I guess. For me there was no real drama when I went to the prom previous times.

I'm wondering how much a difference it must be for east and west side schools now, then again I did go to a private school.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter