chanomatik
Snow Don't Hurt!

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited 6MT CBS
Thanked 1,497 Times in 902 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabie View Post
which bayson R kit are you using? ABS or PU?
Fitment and kit's finish experience?
Did you repaint your kit?

Thanks your car looks expensive now
and yeah amazing photography skill.. if that was a start, then you should keep doing it. Dem you have a bright future ahead u :P
Ummmm.... I don't think I ever answered this. For some reason I don't get all the notifications. My bad! And thank you! Still improving my photography one day at a time. Still debating switching up cameras.

I have the PU Bayson R and I can tell you that it can take a BEATING! I did crack the front lip finally after pretty much driving the car into an elevated portion of the road from a driveway, but just bumping it into a curb while parking doesn't hurt it too much. It's got extra bolts on it, though.

The 3M tape liner for the side skirts sucks. For the price, though, it's okay to work around it.

I've left it gloss black for now while I'm still in Alaska. I might have it painted after I move. Alaska is just rough on cars in general, especially since they lay down gravel for the winter and not salt. For how often I wash my car, I think I'd rather deal with road salt, but I think a lot of people would disagree. Gravel sucks because it gets kicked up from about November through May.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote