View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:15 AM   #407
Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hmmm...I'm not trying to start anything or say that I know anything...but the much more attractive facia as people say.

How much of that is really change that really helps with the idea of improving something?

From my stand point, Subaru is just trying to get the BRZ to conform to the rest of it's 2017-2018 line up. For example take a look at the Spy shots of the BRZ(we think it looks close to the STI concept) but upon closer examination, the facia is similar to say their new Impreza. The chances that we'll get something with 300hp Sti concept like I think is pretty low,but not far off.

The new BRZ front has Alittle change under the headlight( which now looks just like their new Legacy,Impreza,Outback concepts) and some changes to the bumper front molding. Otherwise, it's the exact same BRZ Facia from 2013.

Meanwhile on Toyota side, it's a totally different design things like the nose facia, the rounded curves, Sure it's pretty ugly but from seeing it in person, it seems definitely more functional than aesthetics. So... just because it looks better, can we truly say it will be better?

I don't think so, I think it will be just about the same as last time differences being looks and suspension tuning. You're practically will be paying for few better items like last time, and a Subaru face.

these are my educated opinions, as long as both cars comes out and they sell well to everyone I'm happy.Once more I'll wait to see the real thing before passing any judgement.

"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch

Last edited by Zaku; 05-13-2016 at 08:56 AM.
Zaku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaku For This Useful Post:
86kahl (05-16-2016)