View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #71
Yardjass

Drives: '14 Monogram, '95 Miata, '90 300ZX
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramicci101 View Post
For appliances? Definitely not. Appliances are huge and heavy and awkward, especially if you don't have the right moving equipment. $100 is well worth making it someone else's headache.

That probably includes haul away of the old ones, and that's not a half bad price for a full set of appliances, just for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetispeed View Post
Owning a space (garage or otherwise) is a cost. There is no way around it. Whether you are going to use it to store a vehicle or not is irrelevant. The fact is that a house with a 1 car garage is cheaper than the exact same house with a 2 car garage.

It's not just up front costs either. Sealing your garage / driveway? Now that there is more space it costs more. "But I was going to use that space one way or another" simply means you were already going to absorb the cost, not that the cost = $0.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I was already going to absorb the cost. It would be my daily or a boat/camper in the garage if not the sports car. Its kind of like saying you have to factor in your internet and electric bills when you figure out your total cost of streaming media. Sure it is part of the cost but you were going to have them anyway whether or not you got a Netflix account, right?
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote