View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
mechaghost

Drives: Silver AT Limited
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Happy Birthday to my BRZ!

Well, technically my ownership of the BRZ turned 1 year yesterday, but better late a day than never acknowledge it!

Anyways, I think I should give my 1 year impression riding around in my mind the greatest bang for your buck kind of sport(s/y) car.

1. I still take my car to autoX every month, and I still enjoy everything she gives me and then some. I always learn something new with this car especially when you skirt around the limits

2. I have been lucky with a mechanically sound BRZ. I had the crickets for a while but I don't notice it anymore (maybe I got used to it). I never got the tail light condensation and no crazy CELs. So hoping to keep this trend going!

3. Modifying the car is a awesome endeavour because of all the vendor support we have just 1 year into the car being available. There is still plenty of things to do and be developed on my BRZ, but I am in no rush to improve this car that I already love

4. I still get to make people crank their head to look at my car. Quite impressive for something that is sub 30k and has been out for a year. I think the most head cranks I get are from STI and WRX folks

5. The BRZ for me is definitely a keeper, I will ride this car til the day she dies or whenever fossil fuels become banned hehehe...

HAPPY birthday my BRZ
Attached Images

mechaghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mechaghost For This Useful Post:
Ganthrithor (05-03-2013), kash (05-03-2013), M-17 (05-03-2013), sklimo (05-03-2013)