View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 08:55 PM   #1
CelicaJoe

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This car is impossible to find

If any of you have ever watched the office, and remember when they had to make a commercial for Dunder Mifflin and it stars out with a man walking up and down the aisles waving his hand at salesmen trying to catch someone's att still, that's how I feel trying to buy this car. Every single time I find the right one (three times now) it's sold before they could take the ad down or sold the next day after I inquired. I've finally saved up enough, after nearly 2 years of being obsessed with this car. I thought that was going to be the hard part, I never though finding one to buy would be this tough.
I've narrowed what I want down to a limited brz, either white, wrb, or gbs. Aiming for less than 20k but can afford up to 22 if it was worth it. And I'm searching in a 500 mile radius of where I live and still have difficulty finding one!
I have to say, though. Somehow this makes me love the car even more, just one more irritating step that'll make me appreciate it that much more when I finally do buy it.

I test drove a new one a couple weeks back because I had only driven an automatic last year, and I had planned on looking at other cars but that test drive sold me 100%. There might be a better car out there but I honestly don't care to find it.
CelicaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CelicaJoe For This Useful Post:
soulreapersteve (05-15-2016), Tcoat (05-15-2016), Ultramaroon (05-15-2016)