View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #90
ill roller

Drives: BRZ/E30/IS300/LS400
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
What, did you not mean what you said? Perhaps you should better clarify things, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who read it that way. You talk as if your opinion is the only one that matters.

PS...who told you I didn't have a drift car...lol. Comical my friend. Love assumptions. For the record, I sold my old drift car. FR-S is going to be my new one.
I meant what I said, but I'm pretty sure you're reading into it and trying to make an argument out of it... I shared my view of things, if no one cared to comment on my posts, then it would have been left at that. But since this is a forum, difference of opinion leads to discussion. I'm well aware that other people have their opinions, but yes, my opinion is the only one that matters to me.

You don't have a drift car... You even just said that you sold your drift car... For the record, it's sounding like you're one of those people with an ugly drift car. You probably aspire to be in formula d, and only care about the performance of your car. You probably think you had a cool looking drift car, but realistically it probably would have been better off if you left it stock.
ill roller is offline   Reply With Quote