Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,051 Times in 8,326 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffbite View Post
That sucks.

Since its on your upper body... have you bought a new pillow or bed sheets recently?

About 5 years ago I bought a new mattress pad/cover and shortly after started to get hives all over my back and legs. After a week of going to my doctor and trying to figure out what was going on I remembered the new mattress pad and the hives were gone within a day of removing it. If I hadn't figured that out, it was a 6 month waiting list to see a dermatologist just to get some skin testing done...

I bought a new more expensive mattress pad later and didn't have an issue. There must have been some sort of chemical or additive in the cheaper fabric that couldn't be removed by washing.
Hm... same mattress, pillow & bed sheets for... 2~3 yrs now, so highly doubt that’s the case. But that’s crazy mattress did that to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
I suggest you think back at least a week.

* eaten any different foods?

* changed personal care items (like soap, deodorant)?

* started any new medications?

* stung or bitten by any insects?

* handled any different chemicals?

* slept with any strange women? -

humfrz
- Same food for several months.

- Same soaps, shampoo, deodorant & so forth

- No new meds... no meds to begin with.

- Last Wednesday, I had an outdoor soccer game & did get bitten my mosquito in several different areas on my body.

- Same ole crazy chemicals at the Library for... 15yrs

- Slept w Yuna few weekend afternoons aka our new puppy on sofa. She have been w me since end of April.