Boosted Member

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo_12v View Post
If it's any consolation @woode, at least he remembered that he sent you a vent, but maybe this thread reminded him of that. I told ya.. the P3cars vents will getcha!

Maybe he isn't but he definitely shouldn't be running a business. Heck the guy can't even write a reply with proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Some of you guys should stop making up excuses for him. It's your hard earned money or in some cases your car he's messing around with.

Would you guys still let it slip if a Gen-YOLO kid at McDonalds screwed up your order? How about if you went to your dentist for a root canal.. but they worked on the wrong tooth? Same shit, inept people like this don't deserve your business.
Exactly.

I get that he knows his shit when it comes to working on cars.. he does make some knowledgeable and helpful posts. But when it comes to me giving him $5000 and being lied to repeatedly about the status of it.. no.
I guarantee if any of you guys opened a box that was a week late and supposed to contain the rest of a turbo kit and it had a $10 vent instead - you would flip shit.

The posts indicating that he got too big too fast is probably accurate, but that doesn't excuse the completely unacceptable behavior he is displaying as a business.
He would be much better off being honest, updating statuses along the way. If I had been told that they were backed up, expect a 2 week delay, received updates, then given accurate tracking numbers - none of this would be a problem. But instead I was repeatedly LIED to, which is insulting, and given false promises. Why on earth, after I was lied to, would I still think that I will get my product and that there is no need to file a claim?

Tuesday should be interesting.. I will be sure to update this thread as to if the box contains everything. I actually think I might get the box Monday because I requested it be held for pickup at a FedEx office.
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote