Old 02-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #85
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,177 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsta View Post
Yes these definitely do perform. They are top quality coils and we have had nothing but happy customers. As for the fronts being inverted, this is a huge plus for performance reasons. Should decrease fluid temperatures as well as the weight distribution of the coilover. Dampening may not be as easy as just popping the hood, but its still easy. You can turn the wheel and just reach under the coilover. Once you get a good setting, its not like you will be messing with it all the time.

Btw we have these in stock as well at the lowest pricing.
Any lap times to validate performance claims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsta View Post
Also as mentioned above, yes these may not be "race" level systems, but that doesn't mean they won't perform exceptionally well at the track. Unless you are racing professionally there is no need to spend double the price compared to these on coilovers on 3way dampening adjustable coilovers just for a weekend racer. Depending on your budget, to most FRS owners that daily drive and track as a hobby, these are a very good choice. We ran this set on our track TC and loved it. Performed exceptionally well at the track, yet it still took us back home comfortably at the end of the day.
Any data to validate this? The TC and BRZ/FRS have very little in common.

I'm not a pro, but I run a significantly more expensive system on my s2k, and I can name countless others with similar systems. I have a very comfy ride home on my coilovers too.

If you want to loan us a set, I'll be more than happy to do some validation testing for you.

Last edited by CSG Mike; 02-26-2013 at 08:02 PM.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
Shit Luck (02-27-2013), SubieNate (02-26-2013)