View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Heero

Drives: 2-door
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #87 View Post
I'll be honest there isn't a single thing on the FR-S that I would rather have in the BRZ. I got the Premium and the only thing I wish it had was the FR-S price But I think the difference is well worth what you get.
Hehe... IT IS :/ + I belve even the premium model gets a security system? I also got 3 years road side assistance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateless View Post
USA gets a different nav unit, and ours is much better, which might be why they are complaining about it.
AHHHH that explains that! I really like the pioneer unit supplied! The only thing I wish it had was voice dialing. Haven't read the manual yet - so it might in fact be capable. So far tried using my phone and it works like a charm! Haven't given nav a try yet.

Pic of head unit is attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masato-san View Post
Dude congratulations! I was just about to jump off the group buy ship as grab a BRZ when I saw people taking delivery! I don't understand how BRZ's are sent out the door before FRS' when it was released after. How do you like that push button start?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibot View Post
i think he got the lower trim without push start? correct me if im wrong
I don't get why Scion isn't realeasing earlier either. Quick delivery was why I chose scion in the first place. But they REALLY slipped up.

Sai is correct, I got the premium model. I could justify the limited price, but no way could I afford it.
Attached Images

Heero is offline   Reply With Quote