View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
ft86cbx

Drives: FT86 (Soon)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMlove View Post
I hope some one who work in Toyota read this Post!!

Why dont Toyota Market the car through Youth people in Each country or Region!! i know that they have dealers everywhere!! but the dealer will market the car in a commercial way. not a passionate way!!

but if Toyota chooses a group of people (people who have experience in Toyota sport cars history and Love the JDM concept) in each location to Market their new sport car !! Toyota will target a big portion of market. since these young people know where and how to market the car!!

Its different when a dealer marketing the ft-86 than someone who have a passion to Toyota sport cars!! and he know whats make Toyota cars and Subaru cars so special!!

I am willing to do Marketing in Bahrain or even in the Middle east!! umm i cant say i will handle all expenses but at least Toyota can help us little bit.

Toyota should put the IDEA and concept of the ft-86 from now in people minds!!

and the only way is through people who really admire JDM sport cars specially Toyota sports!!!

Imagine... activities, events, gatherings.. FaceBook groups.. News in twitter in each country.... soo, who supporting me in this dream!?

I dont think it needs much marketing to be honest.

Everyone who's in to this type of car (or cars in general) probably already know about this car and already know (subject to specs and price) if they intend to buy it.

Cars like this dont need much marketing.
ft86cbx is offline   Reply With Quote