Old 02-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #18
ImperiousRex
Track Junkie

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 S2000
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetysixzee View Post
Those 57extremes look great! What mods were on the car when you were at Streets last November for the first 86 challenge event? I was the other guy in stock class. Stock FR-S with the exception of Carbotech XP10/XP8 pads.
Thanks! And for that event, the only mod I had was switching out the stock Michelins for the Z1 Star Spec tires. Everything else was bone stock. You were certainly giving me a run for my money though! Everytime I was almost happy with my laptimes, I kept seeing you creeping up the laptime list and it kept pushing me in my following sessions Hope you can make it to one of the next few 86 Challenge events!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeMaster View Post
Nice car, looks just like mine.
You should add an oil cooler as your next mod.
Thanks for the suggestion! I've actually been looking into them and I'm leaning towards the Greddy oil cooler (as I'm kind of a brand loyalist :P) but at the moment I'm not really experiencing problems with oil temps even at the track. However, my car is about to get an EcuTek tune from Evasive at the end of this week and if the car shows any signs of overheating at the track with the tune, this will definitely be the next mod on my list. Appreciate the tip though! ^_^
ImperiousRex is offline   Reply With Quote