Old 04-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #690
TexasChris

Drives: Fast, black and loud.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
^^^

Look guys I had him remove himself from the thread and he did but kept getting brought up.

Let's all move on past the lexus is directly responsible for Toni's actions idea.

I would still like Lexus to stay out of the thread because it brings up drama, but if anyone brings up his name in this thread and attempts to blame him for anything then YOU will be the one who gets banned.
Since I'm that guy and I don't care is think this ought to be added.

No one said "Lexus is directly responsible for tonis actions" except Lexus and now you.

He's making up an accusation in order to deny it to avoid acknowledgement of the actual accusation.

That he had first hand knowledge of the fraud from onset and not only did nothing but also continued to hawk fa20 club as if they were on the up and up.

That's the actual accusation that's been made.

In fact, several people have gone out of the way to explain to him after he manufactured extreme claims "this isn't my fault/I don't control Toni/ etc" that no one is saying any of those things.

No one said it was all Lexus fault.
No one said Lexus controls Toni.
No one said Lexus is responsible for the fraud in any way.

We did say that Lexus is lacking spine.
We did say that Lexus can not be trusted.
We did say that Lexus knew what was going on and did nothing.

Believing a cry baby's tale is always a bush league move...they always skew the story so they're the victim.

Lexus made his bed. He associated and continues to associate with a known, outed and proven scammer. He continued to funnel people towards fa20 club _knowing_ that Toni was ripping at least one person off. That's the accusation.

He's a willing accomplice.

So if we can't call him out for something that's been proven truth, that's weak as fuck.

But then again so is the judgement of a man threatening us on the word of an individual like Lexus to move past something that never occurred.

-Chris from Texas
TexasChris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexasChris For This Useful Post:
Marchy (04-09-2014), Ralph Spoilsport (04-08-2014), s2d4 (04-07-2014), slicktop (04-08-2014), SmsAlSuwaidi (04-08-2014), woode (04-08-2014), ZionsWrath (04-08-2014)