View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 07:31 PM   #26
Th3rdSun

Drives: 2013 FR-S MT Hot Lava
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braces View Post
My family car is a Buick Enclave that I purchased new when it first debuted. The vehicle has been flawless and is very reliable. Reason we purchased the Enclave? Tiger Woods was pitching the car back then. I know ... stupid reason. 3rd row seats. Very comfortable when we do our holiday trips to CA to see family.

Do I like the vehicle for it's brand or looks? No. Would I buy it again. No. But a Buick is very reliable and comfortable. I'm too young to drive a Buick, but it works.

I am not a brand fan boy. If I like a certain car ... .then I will buy it regardless of brand. Hell ... I never ever thought I would buy a Scion. Then the FR-S came out.

Never say never.
I remember a few years ago when a story came out saying that a lot more younger people were buying Buicks and I couldn't understand it. If you like it and it's been doing well for you,good for you. I guess they are more for people that are just looking to get from point A to point B,and nothing more,and for that I really can't knock them.

With Buick's success,I always wonder why Pontiac,and especially Oldsmobile failed.
Th3rdSun is offline   Reply With Quote