View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 04:54 PM   #14
ChiTownFrs

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Update: I picked up a few JDM goodies over the past few months and I couldn't be more pleased with them.

First up would be the J.blood rain guards I picked up from a local owner. Was definitely impressed with the quality of the piece and how well they stood up for being a used item.

I followed up with the black factory buttons. Didn't like the factory silver much. This tied the interior together better.

I also picked up the JUN x Craftsquare mirrors. I went with these for the unique base that was implemented with the design to have a more flushed look with the door.

Valenti Revo taillights to use for street use. The custom P.LUXE lights I have are great. But they are difficult to see during the day, and I want to keep them as just show lights.

Had to throw in a picture of my father's STI and the 86 for a nice fathers day pic.

Finally I picked up a set of Bride x Cusco bucket seats. I use a Zeta 3 L for driver, and a Zeta 3 XL for passenger. Both are extremely comfortable and the XL is much more roomy for those larger passengers. I also had to complement the seats with Takata racing harness for each seat.

For reference about the seat sizing. I'm 5'11, 195lbs, size 34 waist and i'm snug in the L but I can spread out comfortably in the XL.

My father on the other hand is about 5'9, 230Ibs, size 38 waist and he is snug in the XL but can enjoy the ride.

Hope this helps anyone out who has been looking into bride seats.
(Also I'm using Bride rails for both seats)
Attached Images

ChiTownFrs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChiTownFrs For This Useful Post:
JeremyR (06-28-2018), new2subaru (08-23-2019), Raven86Project (07-26-2018)