View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #97
Ernest72

Drives: 16 Silver BRZ, 04 Silver WRX wagon
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrop View Post
I test drove a 2021 DCT N today. My next car will either be the N or 202x BRZ (upgrading from my 2014 limited)

The sales man insisted on going along for the ride, I wouldn't have abused it anyways, and I think he wanted me to floor it more than I did.

I was a bit underwhelmed...and that may have something to do with not flooring it, seeing its full capability and only being on the road for 15 minutes.

I didn't find the power to be a night and day difference and i find the driving ergonomics to be far better in the BRZ.

The tech in the N is far better, but that wouldn't be the biggest selling point for me.

I didn't hate the drive, but i wasn't in love....choosing between the 2022 BRZ and a 2022 N will be challenging, but right now i am leaning more towards another BRZ. Though....I don't love the exterior changes, I still prefer 2017+ aesthetics.

The wife lived the N though...mostly due to more interior space, less road feel and it's not as loud as my BRZ (JDL header and perrin CB)
Just make your current BRZ better and save a ton of cash. Neither car is worth the money.
Ernest72 is offline   Reply With Quote