Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by brybot View Post
Hey guys, wanted to throw my situation out there and see if anyone knows any local options that can help me.

I installed the Sprintex 210 SC on my car last week, along with the Moto East Flex Fuel kit and 3" Perrin Big MAF CAI. The car was tuned with Moto East and I installed the ECUTek tune before starting it the 4 or 5 times last week. I also did a Perrin lightweight crank pulley, which I had problems with aligning correctly. Each time I started the car with the perrin pulley on, it had a decent wobble to it, even though I did align the pin. The car was extremely close to empty at that point. I left town for Christmas and there the car sat.

Got back last night, installed the stock crank pulley, and everything seemed to align properly, but the car wouldn't start. It cranks but does not turn over. I thought this was because it was out of fuel, so I put some E85 in it. I made sure the fuel pump primed a few times, power to the fuel pump was reconnected, and the fuel gauge was showing half a tank or so. Car still won't start. Disconnected the fuel lines right behind the injectors, both had some E85 in it. Still no start. Moto East saying it can't be the tune. I tend to agree with them.

Sent to a local shop hoping for them to check the fuel filter and injectors; they won't work on it. Said to send it to Jotech in Garland. Jotech (even though they're listed as an 86 ECUTek tuner on ECUTek's site) won't work on it, so it's being sent to PRT Performance in Lewisville right now.

If PRT can't help me, I truly don't know what to do aside from removing the flex fuel kit, trying again, then removing the blower, and trying again. After that it'd go to the dealer (Sewell).

Anyone have any ideas?
No code or anything? Have you messed with the MAP sensor at all?
Guff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guff For This Useful Post:
brybot (12-27-2016)