finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatFlip View Post
I've read a couple of these articles today. GT86 sales a dropping everywhere while its just "as expected" here in the US. To my layman understanding, it just makes sense: a widely anticipated car goes on sale, demand is high and everybody wants one, once everybody who wants one gets one, demand drops, sales go down. The thing I don't understand is why are they basing future configurations/improvements on those sales. People who think "eh not enough power" or "wish it came as a convertible" are the same ones who didn't buy the car. I guess there's a reason I'm not a business man

Regarding "needing more power" I think that's just a case of "grass is greener on the otherside". Personally, after going from a WRX to a BRZ, sure I miss the kick in the pants once in a while, but then I also don't miss the orifice-puckering understeer.
Definitely. When I first got it I was thinking a SC was in my future. Now I think a full exhaust and tune will solve any want of my inner Jezza screaming "Poowwwwaaaaaaaahhhhh!". haha. And I really don't miss the understeer. Lol

Though I say this as I still look at used bugeye wagons.....

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote