>(559)< FR-s

Drives: 2013 FR-sŪ (Red)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. FR-S View Post
I went to both Round Table and A&W in Visalia. I met a lot of great people! Hopefully I can make it to one of the next meets if I can work it around work.

After meeting you and your husband, I can honestly say ............... Im speechless!!! Just WOW. I have never meet such intelligent, enthusiast, intelligent, dedicated, intelligent, passionate, intelligent people and a couple at that!!!! For Real, not only was it a pleasure to have meet you it was an Honor!!! You guys seriously have more knowledge in a 3inch piece of hair, than all 100+ people there put together. Thank you guys for coming out from(Lemoore correct)? and your support. You just let us know when your free an we'll set it up.

Also would like to thank Chris from Porterville for stopping by and his 6 years of service, cant wait until I get to see his fully complete FR-s.

I will get more info from him about the car show next weekend (7-13-2013) in Porterville

We also had another Firestorm show up , They didn't stick around to long, lol I believe they where "chasing tail".

To Chai, I hope you didn't get any Bracelets Brother!!!

thanks again ever one, see you soon!:happy0180:
>(559)< FR-s is offline   Reply With Quote