Old 10-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #25
@Art_Mighty
uosɹǝdʎɐl ʇɹǝdxǝ

Drives: Asphalt AVO FR-S w/a Slushbox! :P
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post

Our tunes are designed for cold temperature down to about 10 degrees Fahrenheit right now. We have not tested much below that to be honest.

We are working on a new boost control setup to suite very cold to very hot conditions as this has the largest variance throughout the year...
So that brings up an interesting question. I live in Chicago and I need to drive this car year around. The winters here are brutal and we can experience below zero weather for days or weeks at a time. So that being said...

Will my "Infamous Performance EBC" that I just ordered allow for driving below 10 degrees Fahrenheit?

Will I need to avoid driving after my AVO/Delicious/Milltek install? How can I keep my engine safe if I have no choice and need to use the car in VERY cold weather.

How can I help? You'll have at least one car in a cold environment. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you test. (PM's are welcome! )

...because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn
@Art_Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote