Old 07-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #1
BeyondFactoryPerformance
Enthusiast

Drives: Of Honda Variety
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In need of development vehicle in CT.

Hi Guys and Gals,

Seamus here with BeyondFactoryPerformance, a local Northeast fabrication shop located in Fairfield County CT.

Due to the high demand for these vehicles in my area, availability is next to impossible. Im currently in search of a local owner that is willing to take part in development of BeyondFactory's Exhaust and Intake systems along with some other exciting developments in store! Im working closely with my local Ecutek Pro Tuner through the developmental stages of these systems and will have full tuning and datalogging support throughout the process. Anyone that may be interested in working with us on this project will receive all product prototypes and also will be on the cutting edge of the BRZ/FRS tuning community. If interested please PM me with all questions concerning details, requirements, scheduling or development perks. I look forward to dealing closely with my local market and contributing to the rapidly growing FRS/BRZ community!

Thanks!

Seamus@BFP
The Following User Says Thank You to BeyondFactoryPerformance For This Useful Post:
Visconti (07-04-2012)