View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:42 PM   #1359
RJasonKlein

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodename47 View Post
Ace only make the manifold, have nothing to do with the tune. It is sold through a number of retailers. There are no tie ins with any specific tuner, it's just that DT often gets mentioned. It is Shiv who is not supporting this as, unsurprisingly, they have their own manifold. Supporting the Ace offerings would take away his sales.

Just find a local tuner who can dyno tune and pay for it or upgrade to EcuTek.
You can certainly go that route, but be prepared to spend countless hours on the dyno to get anywhere near the level of performance and refinement that @DeliciousTuning has gotten with the ACE header. I’m sure that other tuners have gotten good results with the ACE header, but there’s no question @DeliciousTuning is the gold standard. Contrary to what you said, the ACE header was designed and developed from the get-go with @DeliciousTuning doing the tuning and originally brought to market through @CounterSpace Garage. Those three parties worked together for a very long time testing numerous revisions on the track and and on the dyno - for me, I would never think of running the ACE header without @DeliciousTuning doing the tuning.
RJasonKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RJasonKlein For This Useful Post:
byun (08-25-2018), CSG Mike (08-24-2018), justinco (08-24-2018), Tristor (08-24-2018)