Old 11-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #707
ImAwesome

Drives: 99' M3, 13' SWP Brz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP82 View Post
G'evening Fellas,

So, of course there are plans in the works which my mother passed on to me to include any interested BRZers. Please check the plan out and we'll see how well it turns out. I expect no reservations will be necessary as the group is still fluid with people checking it out and then sliding on elsewhere. I guess I get to be the intermediary between her Mini Cooper club and this areas 86ers. Just see what below looks of interest and will work for you and I expect we'll catch up at Cars & Coffee soon enough or feel free to post back questions or other thoughts. Thanks all and I hope the rest of this week rolls along smoothly!

After Cars and Coffee, the MINI club will be glad to have the BRZs join up for a couple of other events on Saturday (don't have to do them all, just whatever looks interesting)

Schedule:

Leave Cars & Coffee 11am and take a country roads drive to Meadow Restaurant

12:30pm arrive Meadow Village Restaurant
GPS address for Meadow Village Restaurant: 7400 NC Hwy 50 Benson, NC 27504
Country cooking buffet restaurant that surely will be featured on Diners, Dives, and Drive-Ins someday!
All you can eat, homemade desserts included in the one price buffet! ($8.25 adults/$4.25 child)

2pm Leave Meadow Restaurant to Raleigh Grande Movie Theater (either direct or backtrack)

3:30pm 007 James Bond Movie Skyfall Raleigh Grande Theater
GPS address for Raleigh Grande Movie Theater: 4840 Grove Barton Rd Raleigh, NC 27613

The MINIs are going to dinner after the movie at Brier Creek, but there's plenty of other places around - Lynnwood Grill right there at the movie theatre, the Luxury Box near Carmax .. other ideas ...

Who's interested?
Unless something has changed, every year so far there has been no cars & coffee dec-feb
ImAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote