View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 10:06 PM   #1
trackrat.e30

Drives: 2017 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: 2017 86 Silver Sprintex Supercharged 51k SOLD

SOLD********

I have been out of the country and haven't been able to facilitate this sale. I am back now and would like to sell.

I have owned this since brand new and have enjoyed owning and driving it regularly. I was a Regional Sales Manager so most of the miles are highway as I travel all over the Northeast. This car was my daily driver.

Car has ~51,000 miles

I am asking $16,995 obo as the car sits on stock suspension, wheels and brakes. If you want the forged wheels, brakes and suspension we can negotiate a full package price.

Overall it is in great shape. I have done some tasteful mods:

-Sprintex Intercooled supercharger
-JDL unequal length catless coated downpipe
-Perrin Oil Cooler
-Perrin Cold air intake
-Delicious Tuning latest update tune
-P3 Gauges multifunction vent gauge
-Upgraded rear view mirrors to minimize blind spot (they are heated and have the led turn signal built in but it is not wired)

I have religiously changed the oil every 3k miles with synthetic oil.

I am willing to deliver anywhere in the northeast (NY, PA, CT, MA, RI, NH) within reason as long as you pay my way back to RI.

I also have the following available:

-BC Forged 18" wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 3s with only a few thousand miles on them - $2500.00

-Stoptech 335mm Big Brake Kit - also only has a few thousand miles on it - $1500

-BC Racing ZR Coilovers with Swift Springs (these are the top end of the BC line with remote reservoirs and 30-Clicks Of Rebound Adjustment
15-Clicks Of Low Speed Compression Adjustment
12-Clicks Of High Speed Compression Adjustment). - $1500

If you want the car with the above additions we can negotiate as well!

Last edited by trackrat.e30; 12-29-2020 at 03:03 PM. Reason: SOLD