HunterGreene
Hail Magnet

Drives: Firestorm FR-S: "Artemis"
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maowc View Post
Wouldn't that be 3hrs drive for you? I think its easier for you to meet up with Huntergreene around Cleveland since its only 2hrs drive, then ill meet yall in New Staton. That way we all dont have to drive to much since we gonna be at it all day lol.
@Sliderman86, I am planning on leaving the Cleveland area around 10:30-10:45. Shoot me a PM and we can coordinate.

Quote:
Hey sounds good with me. once you get the address then its set.

Now its up to yall if you wanna meet the PA caravan along 95, i dont mind timing it with them, if not we all just meet in Richmond.
The only problem with that is that they are planning on leaving around noon, which will put them in Richmond much earlier than we will get there. Secondly, it would involve travelling around the DC area, which is notorious for its traffic. Google is showing me a route that involves I 95 near the end, which should take around the same amount of time and is actually a shorter route.

P.S.--just taking a closer look at the route I'm thinking of taking us on...May be some fun twisties through the Mountians. Be prepared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
It has priests in it?

Last edited by HunterGreene; 08-04-2014 at 09:29 AM.
HunterGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HunterGreene For This Useful Post:
Maowc (08-04-2014)