finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
Hello, this is my first post as I am a new FRS member. I've looked high and low and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I just recently bought a 2013 Scion FR-S, 14k miles for just a hair under $19k. I was curious about a few things. I've been reading here and there and seeing some different FRS's on youtube and mine seems different than the one's I see and read about. First thing, it has heated front seats, black leather seats with red stitching and 86/FRS stitched into the back rest. It has a metal plate under the TC and VCS controls that has 002 stamped into it, like it's numbered for something. Other than that, everything else seems pretty standard from what I can tell. It's not a push button and doesn't have nav. I don't know if it matters but the sub in the back says 86 edition on it. The other FRS's that I see seem different. If anything I would like to know what the numbered stamp is at least so when people ask me I can do more than just shrug my shoulders at them haha. Thanks for the info!

Seriously. The seats and center plaque could be custom so we really need to see it to know

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to finch1750 For This Useful Post:
DriveDriftDogfight86 (08-26-2016), FX86 (08-25-2016), Tcoat (08-25-2016)