View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 02:22 AM   #28
BaatLuk

Drives: Evo X
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejasons View Post
I guess that I was lucky. I had recently sold my 2008 STI (no service plan), which was my second STI, and they sent me a $500 coupon, which I was able to combine with my $775 in expiring Subaru Bucks (which I was able to subtract from a $400 below invoice quote). The coupon would have expired after a year...

Anyway, I did add the auto-dimming mirror, fog lights, and cargo mat, so my price for a 2017 Premium (white) ended up being a bit over $24000 before $500 or so in DMV and doc fees (no sales tax in Oregon). But, the Subaru Bucks shouldn't really be included when comparing that price, as that was something that I earned via my credit card...
Did Subaru just send you the loyalty coupon in the mail? Anyone has a picture of it? Don't think I've ever gotten one but also could have tossed it thinking it was junk mail. For those of you who used a loyalty coupon and/or Subaru bucks, I assume you only busted out those after you got your best price?

When ordering a car, have you guys been able to negotiate much beyond what the dealer originally offered? Seems like $300-500 off invoice is the usual deal.
BaatLuk is offline   Reply With Quote