Old 11-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #87
ill roller

Drives: BRZ/E30/IS300/LS400
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
You forget your own words?

You act as if the fender clearance is "stock" or excessive even. When it looks acceptable really. Just because it's not slammed doesn't mean it can't be a drift car either.
I like how you bold certain parts of my post, but ignore others just so you can twist my words into aiding your point. Good job.

The fender clearance and poor fitment are excessive for a show car... These sorts of things are important when the car exists only to draw attention and look good. I mean are you telling me that you can't tell a difference between the way the wheels fit on these two cars?

Because clearly one of them made full use of their fenders. Granted, the height on both of them is still higher than my taste, but the combination of being sunk and too high is no good.

And I didn't say it can't be a drift car because it's not slammed, what I said was that if it was a drift car it'd be lower. And you can tell me that if you had a drift car yours wouldn't be really low, but you don't have a drift car, so that's not really a valid argument. I do have drift cars, and they're lower than this. The end.
ill roller is offline   Reply With Quote