View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #84
ill roller

Drives: BRZ/E30/IS300/LS400
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachivic View Post
The logical solution isn't always the most fun. Yea, when your car is slammed you have to make a few compromises in the 'handling' department. But you just compensate by driving the car like a madman and having a f#ckton of FUN doing it. This is what i like about grassroots drifting. Just a bunch of people with projects they build themselves and doing what they like.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapOv3st3r View Post
Thanks Captain obvious. Who follows drifting and think that Formula D is the only series?

In other series they are not all slammed either. That is the point. Slammed don't make it more functional or a better drift car, that's the point.
I'm not saying there's a series where all of the cars are slammed, but in formula d there's a handful of low/decent looking cars, in xdc there's a decent amount, in D1 there's a lot... Put all of the cars in all of these series' together, and they still don't even make up a fraction of all the drift cars that exist. The rest of the cars, the grassroots cars, the daily driven drift cars, the ametuer drift cars, they are made up in a large part by low cars, cars that look good, etc.

No one ever said that having it slammed made it more functional or a better drift car, are you slow? What's the point? That the majority of drift cars are low becaust it looks cool? That's exactly my point.
ill roller is offline   Reply With Quote