View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #2724
torqdork

Drives: RV-7
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiRStsc10n View Post
I don't know about the rest of you guys/gals still waiting but depression has reached a new level for me. It has been almost 13 weeks since I ordered with no official date in sight. It would seem my Canadian FRS has gone into a state of limbo (built in May). Whether or not it is because it has been sitting at port awaiting a Pioneer stereo upgrade for three weeks like other Canadians have said my dealer does not know. My current vehicle should have been sold for at least a month, and it is almost reaching time for repairs just to make it road safe. I honestly hope I get good news soon or I might shop and elsewhere, a standard FRS doesn't thrill me and neither does the BRZ front end. Here's to hoping for some decent customer service from Scion Canada, and would hate to leave this great community for something else.
So distressing to hear, sorry for your experience. Hope you get it soon, we read here that A/T's outnumber M/T's 2:1 so please wait, it will be worth it.

@Luis_GT, it only gets better. Still maintaining <4Krpm I went from 20 mpg to 25.9 mpg during the first 500 miles on technical mountain roads constantly accel/shift/braking to a freeway run out to the East side of the Gorge @ 3.5K rpm+ in 6th and got 29.8 mpg.

Of course these will prolly be the best numbers I'll ever see. Once broken in it's eeeehaaa time. As good as she sounds now and as throttle response constantly improves, I'm really looking forward to the 1K mile break-in when I'll change out to Red Line 0W-20 and let 'er rip.
torqdork is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to torqdork For This Useful Post:
Luis_GT (07-22-2013)