Thread: Chad's BRZ
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 10:52 AM   #6
Silk8668

Drives: 2015 White BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I bought the Satin White limited 4 months ago. Love the car and the Color, but trading it in for the Hyper Blue.

I know a lot of people don't like the color, BUT my Dealer just got one in and the Pictures DO NOT do it Justice. You have to see this thing with the Black wheels. I should be picking it up end of June or 1st week of July.
I only have 850 miles on my Car and they will have to sell it as Used so whoever gets my Car will get a killer deal.
The car is mint. I paid extra to have it detailed and Simonized so the Color just shines. They put an extra clear coat on the car..........

My last 2 cars were white which I love, but This new Hyper Blue will be RARE and they are only making about 3,000 of them. I have some killer ideas for this car from Caliper covers to Custom Graphics on the side skirt.....Anyone needs Graphics, I can make anything you need. I dida graphic just like the Porche Carrera door Graphics. The Subaru is in Black and BRS in Red. It looks sharp. I took them off bc I am trading it in, but will shoot photos. I will post it when I get it !!!
Attached Images

Silk8668 is offline   Reply With Quote