View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
GSXtoFRS

Drives: Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For Sale: Mint 14k mile 2015 Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 TRD

What you're looking at is Scion's last greatest model...the first Release Series FR-S (now Toyota's GT86).

Beside being just one of 1500 made, this rare FR-S is a proper 6 speed manual transmission version with just 14,444 original miles!

I am the original owner, an employee of the Toyota Motor Corporation. This car was loved for and never carelessly abused or driven in the snow. While this is a rev-happy engine, I would never rev past 6,000 rpm and would change the oil frequently at our corporate headquarters. This car is all stock with TRD brake pads. To protect the wheels, I plastidip wrapped them black and not a single wheel has curb rash (can be removed). The roof was also vinyl wrapped black for a nice touch (can be removed). There is so much value with these especially since only 40% of all Release Series were stick. I still have the window sticker and a ton of cool Scion accessories. Never smoked in and never used floor mats.

Due note this car was always garaged and truly cared for. I am selling it off from my collection to make room for another toy. Asking $23,300 and open to offers. Please send inbox message.

This Release Series came equipped with:
-Exclusive Yuzu Yellow Exterior Paint
-Premium grip cloth seats
-Exclusive TRD body kit (lip spoiler, trunk spoiler, side skirts,fender garnish, and TRD rear bumper)
-TRD Quad Exhaust
-TRD Shift Knob
-TRD Lowering Springs
-HID Headlamps with Daytime Running Lights
-TRD Steering Wheel made by MOMO
-Dual Zone AC
-TRD Floor mats & Trunk Liner
-Numbered TRD Badge (623/1500)

Attached Images

Last edited by GSXtoFRS; 04-29-2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: need photos
GSXtoFRS is offline   Reply With Quote