View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 04:48 AM   #167
73TORANA!

Drives: Orange GTS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droegs2 View Post
I have had my brz in over 6 times for issues that lead me to believe its a control arm problem. Subaru has given me free alignments/tire rotations. They have replaced the bushings and the car still always pulls right w/ vibration in steering wheel and gas pedal. (Never jumped curbs)...... Anyone else having this issue or have an idea how to fix it.....

I can't drive over 80 mph without my car wanting to jump lanes of traffic (always right and gets worse the faster you go)

If I drive for over 30 min the tpms always comes on and the vibrations begins to get worse. Almost like something is heating up and expanding to the point of it hitting other metal.

Wow that’s really concerning. If its speed related it must be a rotating part like a wheel.
Alignment?? Gee it would have to be out a fair way and I recon you would see it with your eye and you would see the tires scrubbing badly.

Does it get better or worse when braking?.

Has the Dealer driven the car ?

Get some one to drive beside you on a dual lane road to see if a wheel is shaking, bouncing etc. Check both sides
If a wheel is bouncing that would explain why it gets worse after 30mins as the shocker will be heating up an loosing efficiency as the oil gets thin.
Get onto the dealer and demand results as don’t take no for an answer, I would not drive it any further as it will begin to ware things out and it sounds dangerous.
73TORANA! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 73TORANA! For This Useful Post:
Droegs2 (05-25-2014)