Old 12-22-2014, 05:21 PM   #77
tennisfreak

Drives: 2018 BMW M240i
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergen23 View Post
You realize the point of this car, right? It's a bare bones, no bullshit throwback to the AE86. That car was underpowered, under appreciated yet gained MASSIVE popularity years down the road.

This car is also hardly underpowered, I'd imagine that you aren't a very good driver when it comes to driving a slow car fast. Any tool can get a ferrari to go 200 MPH, but being able to drive a slow car, on a 35MPH road while taking the corners at 60-70MPH, that's what this car is all about. You need to be efficient at using the power to carry speed while you're driving it. You sound like the perfect candidate for a Ford Brostang, maybe you should look into that for your next car.
@Bergen23
I see you're new here and don't know squat about me or most of the people on this forum (if had any clue wtf you're talking about you would not be making mustang comments directed at me). I'm glad you feel smug and superior posting your trite little comments.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions. A lot of people think this car is not perfect and could use a few things. Regardless of your tunnel vision the consensus of many people (including reviewers, experts, journalists, enthusiasts, etc...) think the car needs a little more power.
Does it need 400HP? NO
Does the car suck the way it is? NO if it did I would not own it.
Would it be nice if the car maybe had a 2.5 liter option with say 250HP? Hell yes.
Would that break the bank or dramatically change the car? NO

Please don't go straight to insulting people and try debating.
tennisfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tennisfreak For This Useful Post:
Koa (12-22-2014)