Thread: Frs vs s2000
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #1054
AsianStyle

Drives: Whiteout FR-S MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have a small rant for the s2ki crowd.

What is up with all the bad mouthing of the twins? I don't think anyone is really arguing that the twins are better than the s2k, but yet they act like the twins are infringing on them and they need to play the twins down as much as possible for some justification or something.

Essentially the twins are what the s2k was in the past on a smaller scale. At the time the s2k was on sale there were tons of cars faster, cheaper, etc..., but you choose the s2k due to drivers feel that the other cars don't offer. So, why bash and state these hopped up hatchbacks are the cars to buy instead?

I've always been a fan of drivers cars, cars that make handling their first priority (s2k, elise, cayman, twins, etc...). I've always looked favorably towards any of those cars because their priorities fit with my desires of what I want in a car. I understand drag racing fans looking down at the twins, since it doesn't align what they want in a car, but the s2k crowd, I just don't understand. Are they really that insecure that they have to down play or outright bash the twins at every turn? This is a generalization and I know there are several s2ki members that don't act that way, but they do seem to be the minority.
AsianStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AsianStyle For This Useful Post:
iLuveKetchup (04-24-2014)