2014BRZ_kcrow

Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited SSM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amajed View Post
So I got my MINI VCI from Amazon.com
this is the link for it:
Amazon.com: Fotga Newest V8.00.034 MINI VCI for TOYOTA TIS Techstream Diagnostic Cable & Software: Car Electronics

and I used the software on this thread the V9.00.025
with the Easy activation , on a Windows XP SP3 with a Java v7

everything worked just fine and I can go into settings and change many things and check for health and such

I was able to turn off the Seat belt warning for Driver seat and passenger seat , I also made the sensors stop buzzing if the distance between me and and obstacle did not change for 3 sec (was annoying on Red light stops).

but one of the most annoying warning is the Speed warning ! that I was not able to change or even find anything relate to it! not sure why

the car comes with 120km speed warning and our roads are between 120km to 130km
when I drive I always go between 115km to 125km which almost make the buzzing active all the time (when I reach 120km it buzz for 9 tics then goes off) so going up and down in speed around 120km will trigger the speed warning which is pretty annoying !

did anyone ever was able to disable the speed warning or change the speed warning limit ?

Thanks again so much for this thread, it helped me a lot

Hey I just saw you have the same cable I have, and are using the same software version I am....I am unable to activate, what am I missing here? You said something about the EZ activation, can you send me a link or tell me where to find this? Thanks!
2014BRZ_kcrow is offline   Reply With Quote