Old 03-30-2014, 04:15 AM   #569
Td-d
Garden variety obsessive

Drives: 2009 Sti Hatch; 2015 Audi RSQ3
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
Does anyone know if these RAM addresses for Tactrix/ecuflash logging various ROM's are posted anywhere, so we don't have to annoy guys like Td-d.

I got a few off @ztan for G rom which was great. Have you managed to find gefogger for "G" ROM ?? thanks

Maybe a branch on Github would be useful ??
Doesn't bother me, really. The Github branch is a good idea - just thinking how to do it.

Bit of a chicken and egg situation - the easiest way of generating the logcfg files is using logcfg.exe with the Romraider logger.xml file - which currently has no BRZ parameters, since logging for the BRZ in Romraider (using OBD) is still being developed by DSchultz. That being said, doesn't prevent me from creating an Alpha branch of the logger xml that can be substituted - I'll just need to create a whole set of new parameter definitions, since you don't have P parameters anymore (e.g. before, AVCS would be logged using a P parameter, not direct logging - will now need to create a new AVCS set of direct parameters).

Once I have that set up, it's very quick to generate the logger xml files for all the roms - I define the ram locations as I go along in any case.
Td-d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Td-d For This Useful Post:
steve99 (03-30-2014)