View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 01:06 PM   #86
M0nk3y

Drives: 2016 Scion FRS / Chevy Colorado
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccabrz192 View Post
Well, after 2 years off here I am again. I've picked up a co-driver and committed to running the 2020 season. We'll be at Peru Pro, Bristol double, Oscoda Pro, Pro Finale, and the car will be at Nationals... I will only be able to drive it if we run Thursday/Friday unfortunately... co-driver is planning to run it regardless of run days.

Setup change highlights:
Going to the Yokohama A052s on my 17x9 Rota Titans, we'll have PS4S's for rain
I'm looking at some mild spring rate changes for this year... have been running 400/400 on the KW V3s, I have pairs of 350 and 450 rate springs as well to mix and match.
I'm switching to a Perrin 2.5" for the cat-back, front portions are still Nameless. The Nameless cat-back portion had been repaired a few times, and interfered with the Mann RSB, so I'll be able to run the Mann bar without contact issues.
I've had issues with killing 2 Odyssey gel cell AGM batteries in 2 years. Looking at maybe an alternative. I don't trust running Li-Ion with an electrical system not designed to charge them properly (which I guess joke is on me killing AGMs anyway)
I'm also replacing all of my wheel bearings and wheel studs just as preventative maintenance.

That's about it. Otherwise the car is set up as it was when I listed it for sale 2 years ago lol
Antigravity 680CA battery

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pr...sp?RecID=28337

I killed an old gen battery tender li-ion battery. This one has been working fantastic
Kyle H. - #89 STX
M0nk3y is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to M0nk3y For This Useful Post:
strat61caster (02-18-2020)