View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #1051
osidak

Drives: '17 BRZ w/PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I ordered a '17 Limited in WRB - I bought a '17 PP car in Silver that showed up as I was getting tired of waiting and got a great deal on it.

The I signed the papers and put a deposit down on 1/4 - Was told 8 to 10 weeks for delivery. about the first week of Feb. I got the VON - Dealer and SOA kept telling me March as a delivery date.

3/1 I made the deal for the car I bought as I wasn't confident that the car I ordered would deliver in March

as of today the dealer still hasn't received the car - never got a vin

That said Subaru dealers are curious creatures

I bought my wife a '16 Crosstrek back in August. When I started looking for my BRZ I approached my prior salesman - He showed zero interest in selling me one... I haven't seen a BRZ in there inventory at all in the entire time I had been looking (basically since October)

A local dealer with whom I had an agreement to buy (they where going to trade for one) - just stopped replying to me and when I went by the dealer to see what was up they said they couldn't get it..... two months later they contact me as if I was a new customer lead. They currently have 3 cars on their lot and not a peep from them to see if I want one

We love our Subaru's - My wife has owned one since 2002 and there has been one in my family since 1983 or 84 - Quirky cars and dealers for sure
osidak is offline   Reply With Quote