MF_DEUCE
Adventure Enthusiast

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLeopardMama View Post
Also fairly close... you guys know anything about an import car meet that goes on every Sunday next to M&M Donuts in the Food 4 Less parking lot at Euclid & Katella?

I accidentally drove through their meet last Sunday in my FR-S inducing a bunch of stare and felt bad (and awkward) that I couldn't stop 'cause I was actually there to buy dinner makings at Food $ Less with a couple friends in tow. Turned a whole bunch of heads, and then went to go hide in the very last row so I could go the store and then sneak out...

Something like 5ish rows (both sides) in the parking complete full of imports, so really modded, some not so much.
yea, its the M&M Meets and I was there in my FRS! I never saw a white one there. lol

I'm not a big fan of those meets because its filled with othing but honda ricers now. They used to have a better turn out of people but everyone stopped showing up because of them.