Pbrown

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS Raven
Thanked 1,322 Times in 658 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Mendes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinn View Post
Nice! My salesman at Mendes Scion just sent me an email about an FR-S arriving for viewing & test drive but he wasn't sure of the date or time. Wonder if it's the same car being passed around by Scion Canada to the various Ottawa dealerships, or a separate demo unit being delivered to each place?

The sales manager also gave a rough estimate of June 1st for delivery of my car (assuming we come to a mutual agreement on price!)

Hope your b'day is an exceptional one this year!
I had to send Mendes an email this morning letting them know that the car is supposed to be in Ottawa May 10 at Belair Toyota and that since I have had my deposit down since March 5, 2012 I thought maybe they could arrange a test drive day for those of us dealing with Mendes. I got a generic response that they had received my email. Well at noon I called and asked what was going on? Said they should know more on Monday. Kind of shows you who the higher rated Scion delaerships are in Ottawa. Anyway he did suggest that I will have my Raven FRS by the end of May, early June. At this point I really don't need to test drive it, just need to see the room for my 9 year old son in the back seat. I will be at Tony Grahams on Wednesday night for my first glimpse at my next vehicle. Can't freakin wait.
Pbrown is offline   Reply With Quote