Old 05-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #785
Snoopyalien24
Mr. Sarcasm

Drives: 2016 VW Jetta TSI Sport 5-Speed
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forme View Post
lol yea. Rather easy when you're allowed to play differently than other players.

Consider this, Jordan currently has 6 years on LeBron, career wise. Yet there is a discrepancy of < 1000 free throw attempts between them. Oh and LeBron averages just under 800 FTA per year.

24% of LeBron's career point total, came off the free throw line. 15.8% of Larry Birds career point total, came off the free throw line. 17.6% of Kareem Abdul Jabaar's career point total, came off the free throw line. Basketball shouldn't be played at the free point line. Plain and simple.

Dude has talent, but he's not as good as the NBA makes him out to be. Hell, I'd put Kobe above LeBron, talent wise.

Statistics don't lie man. The age where people had to score points without help is over. A quarter of LeBrons points are made in a relaxed stationary free shot.

Not saying he doesn't have talent. Just saying it's blown out of proportion. That and he's barely got any mental toughness.

If you'd like me to post the fouls for and against for your beloved Miami Heat, I'd be more than happy to. Tis not I who is turning a blind eye. I love the flopping rule too, if only it would actually be enforced on stars.
Wait, did you compared a shooter and a dominant post player (who didn't have the hand check rule around) to a slasher/rim attacker?

Wow go look up Kobe stats and rigged Laker games.

I admire Celtic fans for their loyalty but man its like putting a quarter into an empty washing machine. It goes round and round but does nothing but waste time an energy. I love the fact you despise the Heat and LeBron.

I'll sit here and read all the paragraphs on how every single Celtic vs Heat game/series was rigged. Even game 6 of the ECF.

@Sportsguy83 lol
Snoopyalien24 is offline   Reply With Quote