jflogerzi

Drives: 2013 Series 10 6MT FR-S
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,460 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S2GT86 View Post
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Zach is a great dude and you will be in great hands. His e-tune is as good as other shops dyno tunes. That's how well he knows our platform.
2013 Series 10 FRS #553
RCE T2's, SPC LCAs -4/2.6 camber
JDL 4-2-1 EL, FP and OP, Tuned by Zach@CSG on e85
RR Wilwood Front/Rear Sport BBK, Motul 600 Fluid
ARC-8 17x9 SX2 GTs 245s/Koing 17x8 v730's 225's
jflogerzi is offline   Reply With Quote