View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #181
Jason@Nameless

Drives: '88 BMW 535is Turbo
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
So. John and I have literally worked four days straight on about 8-10 hours sleep. I have graphs. This car is damn fast. Taking it back to the dyno Monday. We are by no means done with header development. We want to make more power. Here is a pic of the baseline vs final pulls from Thursday but it is all you get until tomorrow. I'll post a more interrogated view as well as the adjacent baseline and modded pulls.

Ran into about 8 WRX and STi drivers at a stop on the way home and they were quite enamored with the headers and exhaust note. Had people filming the car at full song with GoPros and iPhones on I5. Gotta admit I couldn't keep my foot out of it on the way home. Just sounds amazing. Has a little raspy 125hz drone at about 4k. Entirely dependent on load. Going to do the catless and potentially catted three step 4-1 header next week to try to get more power. Will also try a helmholtz in a few locations. Chamber and neck sizing already calc'd

I love this stuff. But Im going to sleep. By the way, thanks a lot Tainen....now I'm going to have to buy a BRZ. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Can't wait to add our billet MAF intake. MAF run will be done late next week.

J
Jason@Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason@Nameless For This Useful Post:
civicdrivr (06-23-2012)