View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 04:57 AM   #13
Tainen

Drives: First SWP BRZ-L
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBobert View Post
Just installed this exact package (Nameless FP/OP combo with high flow cat, axleback with 5" mufflers and resonator) about 2 weeks ago. I'm absolutely loving it. Build time was reasonable from order to delivery (3-4 weeks, I think) and the quality was absolutely top notch.

It's on the stock header at the moment, but I ordered an OpenFlash UEL header that will go on as soon as it arrives.

Here's a video comparison from stock to full Nameless to make the wait even harder.

The only tricky part of the install was raising the engine a couple inches to get the clearance to get the overpipe out. We had the car on a two post lift, put a tall 2-ton jack under the front of the transmission, and dropped the car until it lifted the engine. It took several tries because the engine would only go up an inch or two before it started lifting the car off the front pads of the lift, which made me pretty uncomfortable. Eventually we got enough clearance to get the overpipe out and the new FP/OP combo pipe in, though.

beautiful car.

That sounds AMAZING.