Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
Nice.
Thanks, I wished I saved the first run, cuz second run, I did horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
AWESOME! Great snags from the vid. I was worried that you didn't grab the vid since I exited the room and closed it out. Your color scheme is sick bro...in case you missed it when I said that. Loving the black and whatever color name that is for the wheels. I need more paint options.

Presently I'm saving up for the Castrol Tom's Supra. 718 of the 900k cr needed thus far. And yea it was funny, I thought something was wrong when I only ran a 7:41 Nurburing time. Turned out I had it detuned to 312hp. Full power I'm around the 7:18 range.

I'm going to get some more pics from the vid and post them up of some different angles....that's sick!
Thanks, I got that paint design idea from you. You had white and green G's, so I went opposite of Black and my fav color Red. Wheel's red turn out Red/Orange-ish... but I like em

Castrol Tom's Supra? Which one? Cuz you'll win older ver in one of the races. Here's the site that kinda have all the prize car list
GT5 Prize Car List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Yo Ich we should do something like one of us go the opposite direction, and hit a corner drifting on the inside while the other drifts the out side and pass each other while drifting.
That's fine. I went to go shopping for xmas... but all the places were busy, so I gave up and came back. lol I'll go shopping Monday or something.

Let me eat quickly and I'll be online, so give me bout 30mins